Saturday 5 November 2011

Burberry Make Up is finally here....

Burberry Beauty is finally here..


As usual Australia is the last place to get this,
but i guess is better late than never,



I was feeling shitty at work, so as any girl would do,
I went to bondi junction shopping mall during my lunch break,
to see if there is anything interest to pick me up.
As i was wondering around in David Jones, i saw the burberry counter,
of cuz i had to approach, despite i have no intention of buying.

Tina the counter manager had great service,
she saw me approaching and offered me if she can give me a hand with anything.
after reading review on blog & youtube, i didn't think that i will like the Burberry beauty,
except for it's package. 
so i politely reply that i don't need any help ,
i am just here to look, 
normally the sales would just walk away ,
but she then took me from surprise, offered me some samples of foundation to take home try it on.

she finally got my attention.
i mean,who doesn't like freebies?
:)
I  also asked her for some lip stick sample, becuz of my allergies, i can't just use any lipstick,
she gave it to me and
 she also offered me to come back in and make an appt
to try out the rest of the Burberry line.





this is what i got from her,
I have to say, i was very happy when i went back to the office,
not just becuz of the freebies,
but she had good service, and she was kind enough to put that smile back on my face.

sometime a little random kindness can really means a lot.

Burberry Beauty is only available in Bondi Junction David Jones in NSW.
they also do phone order.
Bondi Junction David Jones: (02)9619 1323


you might ask, did i ever go back to try out for the rest of the Burberry line,

that is another story for another day.

:) shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment